National Quality Framework
The National Quality Framework (NQF) provides a national approach to regulation, assessment and quality improvement for early childhood education and care and outside school hours care services across Australia.
The NQF introduced a new quality standard in 2012 to improve education and care across long day care, family day care, preschool/kindergarten, and outside school hours care services.
The NQF includes:
- National Law and National Regulations
- National Quality Standard
- Assessment and quality rating process
- National learning frameworks.
- Benefits for children and families
Research shows quality education and care early in life leads to better health, education and employment outcomes later in life. The early years are critical for establishing self-esteem, resilience, healthy growth and capacity to learn. Quality education and care shapes every child’s future and lays the foundation for development and learning.
The major benefits for parents and children include:
- improved educator to child ratios, ensuring children have greater individual care and attention for children
- educators with increased skills and qualifications
- better support for children’s learning and development through approved learning frameworks
- consistent, transparent information on educators, providers and services in the national registers.
Starting Blocks https://www.startingblocks.gov.au/find-child-care/ provides parents with information about early childhood education and care to help them make the best choice for their child and family.
For more information on the National Quality Framework please visit acecqa.gov.au/nqf/about
Government Child Care Subsidy
The Government Child Care Subsidy makes early learning more affordable for many Australians.
On 2 July 2018 the Child Care Subsidy and Additional Child Care Subsidy replaced the previous child care fee assistance payments (Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate). Child Care Subsidy will generally be paid directly to your approved child care provider/s to reduce the fees you pay.
2 Weeks Free
AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS
EDUCATION AND LEARNING
FAMILY RESOURCES AND SUPPORT
HEALTHY LIVING AND RECIPE IDEAS
SPORT AND LEISURE
SPECIAL NEEDS AND BEHAVIOURAL RESOURCES
Early Years Education Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5.30 pm
Pre-Kindy / Kindy
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Weekend & Public Holidays